AccelRegistry™ - a highly customizable, research
and outcomes data capture solution
CliniWorks’ AccelRegistry is a well-defined patient registry and reporting system that greatly improves healthcare providers’ ability to capture outcomes data.
It is a web-based tool, based on the CliniWorks’ innovative Accel™ healthcare data management platform.
Whether observer or patient-entered, the system provides for easy collection of outcomes data, facilitating the measurement of patient treatment results and the translation of safety and efficacy outcomes to everyday practice.
AccelRegistry can be rapidly customized to any disease, specialty, workflow, data collection and departmental-specific assessment needs.
AccelRegistry enables researchers to create momentum and excitement around the targeted population – by sharing aggregated data and trend information with the scientific community.
AccelRegistry addresses primary requirements of your research and healthcare environment: Security, Speed, Flexibility and Ease.
- Fully configurable eForms and workflow
- Healthcare Assessments, Patient Diaries
- Electronic signature capture
- EMR/EHR Views in Identified or De-identified environments
- Patient history analysis reports
- Patient visit and procedure tracking
- Alerts, Follow-up reminders
- Comprehensive Registry Tools
- Point and Click eForms Design & Library
- Easy Query Builder
- HIPAA Compliant
- Graphic Workflow Management
- Integrated Rules
- On-the-fly Scoring
- Comprehensive Alerts
- Patient's Diaries
- Comprehensive User Management
- Full audit trail by field, time stamp, versioning
- Multi-Locations Management
- Multi-Studies Support
- Comprehensive Security Management
- Built-In Reporting Engine
- Connectivity Engine
Download the AccelRegistry whitepaper to learn more